1. After downloading and installing Askey from the app store, enable the custom keyboard by going to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard… and select “AsReader” Go back to Setting > General > Keyboard > Keyboards select "AsKey - AsReader", set “Allow Full Access” to ON.
2. Connect AsReader to iPhone/iPod touch
3. Open an app (e.g. memo, safari or web form)
4. Switch keyboard to Askey. AsKey will connect with AsReader.
5. Press the trigger buttons of the AsReader to scan a barcode. The scanned data will be inputted by the keyboard.