If print windows are no longer showing up in the RazorRez application suite, please ensure that Google Chrome is allowing pop-up print windows.
Allowing pop-ups for RazorRez application
Not all pop-ups are ads or spam. Some legitimate websites display web content in pop-up windows.
- On your computer, open the RazorRez application.
- Try to print from the application.
- When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always show pop-ups from [site] .
If the icon flashes before you are able to click it, then perform the following steps:
Go to Settings > Advance settings > Privacy >Content setting > Pop-ups > Manage exceptions and then copy and paste the RazorRez application address.